As you know I’ve been pretty consistent with my posts these last few months but as with all works in progress sometimes what’s going on offline takes precedence over what I’d like to be posting online. The next few weeks I’ve got quite a bit of Friday weddings, upcoming holidays, coupled with work and family obligations which will make my posting windows very limited-but don’t despair! The purpose of this hiatus is to try out some fresh new ideas without the stress of deadlines so I can bring you all the best posts for 2017!
So here’s what you need to know:
- Brittany’s Hiatus will be from 10/1/16-12/30/16
During this time I will be:
- Fulfilling offline obligations while testing out new Life Hacks, DIYs and Home Improvement Projects to bring you the coolest posts for 2017!
You can curb your Brittany Withdrawals By:
- Reading up on past posts and trying the things I have to test your own results
- Leave some comments! Just because I’m not posting doesn’t mean I won’t respond to your comments, questions and concerns!
- Follow me on Twitter @BrittMSchmidt2 and DM me about blog posts YOU the reader would like to see for 2017!
Thank you for your continued support!
Love you. Mean it.